Sunday, March 30, 2008

We've Arrived Folks!

Yes, I can say that we have successfully been lured into the blogging world. With "so many people doing it" we have chosen to follow the sheep into the deep! Hopefully this will be a good way for friends and family to keep updated on what is going on in our world. Life here is crazy-hectic most of the time. Add to that a dose of drama and a dash of blood, sweat and many, many tears (from kids AND me!) and you've got the title of our site. I'm kept on my toes most days and find, only after I finally sit down at the end of the day, how truly tired I am. I wouldn't have it any other way, though. I love my life, my husband, my kids, my friends, my family. Here's hoping I can keep this blog current enough to keep you all up-to-date. Todd informs me that he will have no part in this matter, so what you see is mostly written by yours truly. I apologize up front as my writing is rather rusty. I guess starting this blog is halfway selfish of me. You see, I really do enjoy writing. I'm only hoping this will jumpstart both the desire and the ability to write. Okay, enough said for this first post.

1 comments:

Alison Affeltranger said...

I love your blog. Thx for sharing. We love your family. Thx for your good examples of trying to do what is right. Heavenly Father is blessing you! Love, Aunt Alison and Uncle Eric