Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Soccer

Fall season for soccer has ended. Both Alli and Andrew were on teams with great coaches and great teammates, yet I just can't decide if my kids enjoyed themselves. Sometimes they looked like this:



But I'd say the majority of the time, mid-game, they looked like this:





So what do you think? Big thank yous to their coaches for their patience and training. I guess I can chalk it up for another "good, learning experience" for them, right? They might never be the next David Beckham . . . but run, children, run! At least LOOK like you are playing! I pace my house in anticipation for Spring soccer.

4 comments:

David and Jana said...

Those pictures are hilarious of the kids being bored while trying to play soccer. Love them!

Melissa and Jason said...

Those pictures are awesome! Doing a somersault on the field is priceless.

Robert and Kristen said...

I love the pictures of Andrew, he is being sooo Andrew! But we love them both anyway!

Shawn said...

Oh, man! We also have a love hate relationship with soccer. Josh loves it, Isaac is great at it, but wouldn't care if he never played again. Your post made me laugh and dread the coming spring soccer season. :)