Monday, April 12, 2010

My Baby's Birthday

Although he won't be my baby for much longer, for right now he is still my baby and today he turns 3! I can't begin to explain how much love he has brought into our family. It seems like everyone melts when they are around him--call it a gift from above. He is full of smiles, giggles, and of course, teasings. He has always been very sweet and cuddly and I hope that will never change, no, not even when he is 8, 18 or 42! His passion? Well, right now all he wants to do is go golfing. Not sure where that came from, but Todd hopes to indulge him a bit in that as soon as the weather decides to cooperate. Happy Birthday little Buddy! We love you to pieces!

3 comments:

Robert and Kristen said...

We are so sad that we missed his party last night! He is sooo cute, we love him to pieces.

Audrey said...

He's so cute just like all of your kids. Great genes!

tracie said...

Thanks for the kind words on my blog. I am looking forward to taking pictures of your little one. Can't wait.