Friday, September 24, 2010

Funny Friday

I have always gotten after Todd for keeping all his old toys. Seriously, the man has trunks and boxes full of his childhood toys. We are talking Micro Machines, He-Man action figures and the original Transformers, Legos and Star Wars figures. And that is just to name a few! It wasn't until I had boys that I appreciated his toy-hoarding habit. They love Daddy's toys.


This is Todd showing the boys his pranks and tricks box. He is showing Andrew the trick pack of gum. You know, the kind where you ask someone to take a piece and it snaps your finger. Note the wicked giggle Drew gets after Todd suggest he show his sisters. . . .



This is little brother, being the brunt of big brother's prank. I guess if I get technical, he is really the brunt of Dad's pranks! Mean Dad. Why do you keep these "toys"?


3 comments:

Helen Macfarlane said...

That's hysterical! Right up there with Charlie Bit Me!

Missy said...

I remember when my dad would pull out his old train set. WE LOVED IT! That's great!

Robert and Kristen said...

I loved playing with Todd's toys when I was young too! I love Andrew's laugh when he gets permission to tease his sisters...classic!