Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Turnback Tuesday

This post is dedicated to past Halloweens, and all the costumes (at least the last 5 years). . . .

2005
(My fave would have to be Napoleon Dynamite!)
2006
(The grumpy witch wins hands down! and no, folks, this wasn't an act!)
2007
(Can you believe my little History Bug insisted on being Betsy Ross? Love that she loves history so much! And would someone get a bra for this man? PLEASE!?)
2008
(I LOVE the pirate costume on my little boys-will it last for one more? Oh, and how do you like my $5 DI still-in-the-bag wench costume?)

2009
(Okay, gotta go with the Jedi. So darn cute.)
Here's his closeup. He's shooting the Force through his eyeballs!
Also dedicated to this goofy fellow.
Grandpa Startup--always a supporter of Halloween (or any holiday for that matter)
who would have just celebrated his 92nd birthday.
We miss your laugh Grandpa--and of course, your funny costumes.

And to this little Miss.
Who just turned 8.
I love my girl.
Pictures of her day will follow. . . .
What are you being for Halloween?

4 comments:

Robert and Kristen said...

Love the 2008 pic when little Buzz is crying! And I think Napoleon is still one of the best costumes so far!

David and Jana said...

Oh, I love all those costumes. I also miss Grandpa so much. He was an amazing man!

Audrey said...

That's awesome that your whole family dresses up for the occasion. My husband and I don't ever dress up, but the kids do of course. Last year they were all different food items. This year I have a Rapunzel (sp?) a ninja and a dragon.

Missy said...

Wow! You do dress up every year! That's great. You think of the best costumes.