Thursday, December 23, 2010

2010 Hillam Christmas Card

Dear Loved Ones,

I SWORE I would never be one of those people who sent out a mass Christmas card, but here I am just hours before Christmas getting posted. Oh well, at least I'm doing it--though I have been tempted more than once to bag it all together! I know it seems rather impersonal, but with the craziness that this season brings, and in my attempt to cut costs, this is not only efficient, but cheap! Another advantage would be that I am getting this out to way more people that I would have with a postage stamp. Let’s face it, technology is great! So, here is our brief Christmas letter. I hope it finds you well, happy and getting ready to enjoy a fabulous Christmas with those you love!

Love to you all,
Click image to enlarge and read.




0 comments: