Friday, April 1, 2011

Funny Friday

So today is April Fool's Day.
I won't post that I'm pregnant (cause that would be downright scary!)
or that Todd got a job overseas and we're moving to New Zealand (now that wouldn't be so bad!)
or that we are vacationing over the rainbow at just .99 cents per night,
but I WILL post about my funny baby.

This is my funny baby.

Lately he LOVES to make trouble.
His favorite thing is dumping garbage all over the place.
Not always funny.
But this particular time he dumped in all over himself.
I laughed.
Then grabbed my camera!
He's also a master crawler.
He likes to crawl under, or over, our kitchen chairs.
Sometimes he get's stuck.



Sometimes he discovers new foods that he just can't live without.
Like meat-lover's Papa Murphy's pizza.
At 9 months? Really?




Sometimes he learns new things.
In this case, he is trying to throw a ball.



Funny Baby.

1 comments:

Mairin said...

OH! He is so cute1