Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Playing Catch-up . . . again

Kendra enjoyed playing Junior Jazz this year. This is her team being tough.Tall socks are IN with the young gals today, don't you know?

Drewby turned 6!

His day started out with breakfast in bed, of course!
He wanted a Harry Potter party (because of the Lego Wii game). He and his buddies decorated wands and practiced some spells. They were so into it!

Legos. . . his obsession, for the moment.

They made "potions" with dragon blood, bugs, worms, dirt and troll brains. They were delicious!

My baby sister got married last week at the Salt Lake Temple--it was an amazing day and I'm excited to have Jonathan part of the family. We will have the reception tomorrow!


Me and most of my siblings.
We had a few "teaser" days this month where it really felt like Spring! We tried to enjoy it as much as possible. The boys love blowing bubbles!

My sweet Grandma celebrated her 90th birthday and there was a party thrown just for her. I love my Grandma so much and am glad we got to celebrate this momentous occasion with her.

0 comments: