Saturday, April 5, 2008

Go Cougs!





Many may not know that Todd is a BYU alumni football player. He gets invited every year to an alumni BBQ and this year he decided to go! I was home with a sick Kendra so he took Andrew and Alli last night to a scrimmage that the players were having and then stayed for the BBQ. Not too many showed up for the practice, but there was an estimated 900 for the BBQ. Here are some shots that were taken of their fun time together. Andrew was afraid of the cougar so he stayed a safe stick's distance away.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I had no idea that he played football for the Y...that is pretty cool! Looks like your boys will have to follow in daddy's footsteps!!! Too cute!

balboakid said...

I am impressed! Todd is always so hush, hush about his life and accomplishments....he's a great guy and tell him, that Aunt Deb says he should toot his own horn a bit more. Love to you all, Aunt Debby

Amberlynn said...

O.k., so I thought I had subscribed you to my google reader. Imagine my surprise when I clicked on your blog, only to see ALL these fun new posts! Well, I've added you now! I LOVE your blog! So fun!!