Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Colby!






I can't believe Colby is already a year old. The year has flown. What a great baby boy he is! He has brought our family so much joy this past year. He is ALWAYS happy, even while enduring the last 4 months with double ear infections. We had a great time throwing him a little party here at home for his 1 year. (Grandma Hillam, Jana and Davy were able to come too--thanks guys!) I think Colby's favorite part was the cake--what do you think? Todd did another great job with decorating. Balloons were much easier than McQueen! Alli even helped by adding the cute heart. The Hoyals gave him the big, yellow ball. What more could a 1 -yr old want? Well, maybe a truck with blocks. Oh wait, we covered that one too. I love the last picture here of big brother showing a lotta love.

4 comments:

Amberlynn said...

Happy birthday Colby! Great job on the cake Todd! And Melody, you look teeny tiny! I'm almost tempted to start spinning so I could look as good as you. Miss you cuz! Great pictures! I finding with Valerie, they really do grow up fast! Looks like he had a great day!

Natalie said...

man...one year already? where did the time go? Crazy how they grow so fast!!! Good job on the cake Todd...and yes Mel...you are tiny! HAppy Birthday little guy!!!

Haley said...

Wow- one year old! We have one of those headed our way,too. I'm with you, the last year sure did fly by. Hope Colby had a great 1st Birthday!

JoEllen said...

Wow, Todd's so talented! Mel I just wanted to tell you I really miss you and I was so jealous of your and Dawn's GN the other night! love you!