Thursday, March 4, 2010

Rewind to Presiden't Day

My sisters-in-law and I were trying to think of something to do with the kids on President's Day. Swimming seemed like way too much work, ice skating wouldn't work because two of the four adults were pregnant and one had a broken wrist. Then I remembered my friend told me about the Edu Center in the West Valley Rec Center. It is a fun little children's museum/fun center. It was practically free and the kids had a great time. Here are some pics from our outing:

This is Andrew "shopping" at the little market they had for kids.



Colby doing the same. This place was the highlight for sure!



Funny picture because Alli is getting a "pat on the head" from Bob or Randy Harmon!



Cousin Carly being the checker!



Cousin Davy waiting to "sell tickets" at the little theater.



The kids liked watching "The Little Rascals"!



All the cousins after a few hours of fun and ready to go home!


All in all, it was a fun little outing with the kids. Thanks guys!

3 comments:

David and Jana said...

What cute kids!

Robert and Kristen said...

I love the picture of Davy waiting to sell tickets! That was a fun outing, thanks for suggesting it.

tracie said...

That looks like fun. I need to find out were that is.