Friday, June 11, 2010

Ty's First Photo Shoot

Missy and Ash came to see Ty for the first time last week. He was 6 days old. Ashley works at JCPenney photo studio in Logan and is studying photography. Without preparation, she decided to take a few pictures of my cute little bundle. She had no way of measuring the lighting and just had her point and shoot camera, but she gathered a few things around my house and this is what resulted:



Thanks Ash and Miss! It was fun and I'm glad he was so good for you guys!

5 comments:

Missy said...

Those are really good! I can't believe they were taken with a point-and-shoot! He looks so much like a little Hillam. What a cutie.

Melissa and Jason said...

He is so cute! I need to come and see him again! Ash did an aweseome job!

Robert and Kristen said...

He is such a cutie and Ash did a great job with what she had. I know she wants to try it again with your camera! I hope you survived your first week at home with all the kids!

David and Jana said...

Love them! He is a cutie.

Ashcraft Family said...

Congrats! He's a doll!! It's amazing to me how the genes carry on. I look at that old picture of your family and you as a little girl and wow!! I could call them your kids! (maybe it is and I'm just a ditz!)