Tuesday, June 29, 2010

More Baby Pics Anyone?








I know I have posted a lot of the new baby lately, but I couldn't resist posting these. I am almost brought to tears at these. I feel so blessed to have three beautiful boys and two beautiful girls (sorry, they are not pictured today). My friend/neighbor is a great photographer and wanted to "practice" on baby Ty. I gladly agreed. She also got some awesome ones of the other boys. She did such an amazing job and I am in love with ALL of the photos. I won't post all of them. In fact, after several failed attempts, I gave up on Blogger--it's acting up tonight! You will only get to see SOME of my faves. Anyway, you can see more of my favorites and also some more of her amazing work at Rock Love Photography or she is also on Facebook if you want to look her up that way. Thanks, Trace, you can "practice" on my kids any day!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love 'em Mel!!! I wish I could take some pics. He's beautiful. Your kids are all so beautiful and I know why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam and Jana said...

I love love love these pictures!