Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Turnback Tuesday

Today's post is dedicated to my sister-in-law, Kristen, because she celebrates her birthday this week! She is a wonderful mother with such a giving heart. She would do anything for her family and sacrifices so much of her time to support her family -- on both sides! Whether it is a birthday for a sibling, helping her mother in law move, a dance performance for her nieces or just plain old family dinner, she is there--even when she lives the furthest away! Kristen, thanks for being a great example to me, to my kids and to everyone who knows you! Happy Birthday! We love you!

Kristen with Kendra many moons ago

My girls with Kristen, Robert and "Baby Cars"

2 comments:

Robert and Kristen said...

Thanks Mel! Looks like I need to take more recent pics with your kids! I sure do love them and you guys!

Mel said...

Kris, that is why it is TURNBACK Tuesday! I was trying to find old pictures! Sure love you too!