Monday, January 26, 2009

Not made for cold

I don't know if it's thin blood, my thyroid imbalance or just winter in general, but I've decided I really don't like being cold! It's not even February and I'm ready for Spring already. Give me a beach, warm sun (with sunscreen of course) and a pina colada!

Most of the time at my house when I'm sitting anywhere longer than 2 minutes at a time, I'm in front of one of the 5 space heaters in my home. I NEVER go to check the mail anymore because I simply don't want to step into the frigid air. Am I crazy? Do I need to get a blood-draw? Somehow I've got to figure out why I seem to be the only one shivering everywhere we go.

In the meantime, activities like these make winter worth it right? Notice, however, that it's not me out there with the kids. I'm happy behind the camera thank you very much. Too darn cold. . .





5 comments:

nic said...

As I read your blog, I'm sitting in front of a space heater, soaking all of its warmth. I enjoy winter as long as I am inside looking out. You would think we were sisters or something--ha!

Melinda said...

That my friend is why I moved to AZ. : )

Amber Bonner said...

I hear you. It is way, way too cold. My kids insisted on going sledding today, and I thought I would freeze to death. How can that possibly be fun?

Missy said...

Hey! I found you! I'm starting to find all the bloggers in the neighborhood! Fun! And I hope you don't mind...feel free to check out my blog!
And I feel the same way as you about this weather!! Enough already!

Ashcraft Family said...

I hear your pain! I just love the pictures of the dance performance. Such beauty and I just can't get over how grown up! THat's got to be so fun!