Thursday, May 14, 2009

Peeps

I don't know where it came from, but Andrew uses this hilarious word when he needs to urinate. He says things like, "Mom, I need to go poops", but most of the time it's, "Mommy, I need to go peeps! Hurry! Peeps are coming out!" What's even funnier to me is that it has spread now to the DIAPERED 2-year old brother. In fact, just before getting the boys into the bath last week Andrew started with "the dance" and said, "Oh I need go peeps!" Of course it was followed by the ever-present Colby-echo. I glanced into the bathroom, and there stood both boys, buck naked, Andrew standing at the big toilet and Colby, trying so well to copy his big brother holding is little boy-part, standing in front of the baby potty chair, not quite knowing what he was supposed to do. Ah, boys. I love em!

2 comments:

Dainon. said...

Almost as good as poo-taste. Almost. Remember when you used to want to pee standing up on account of the way your big brother did it? Cause I do.

Mel said...

Yeah, I remember attempting it only once--didn't happen again. It was when all my underwear was dirty and Mom made me wear yours. I learned that just because there is a hole in the front doesn't mean that I have the physiological powers to make my pee come out that way!