Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sunday Rewind--A Tribute to my Mom

I almost don't want to put a post up, afraid that no one will see Todd's nice post he surprised me with this morning, but I can't let this day go by without recognizing the woman who gave me life and so much more.

Thanks Mom for bringing my 8lb 12 oz massively chubby body into this world over 32 years ago.


Thanks for showing me how to give, how to love and how to appreciate my own children.


Thanks for teaching me how to lighten up, how to be completely uninhibited & goofy, and showing me how my day can turn around in seconds just by "kissing a tree".


Thanks for loving all my babies, being a wonderful grandma to them, and coming to all their fitti recitals & programs.


Thanks for Panama!


Thanks for having faith in me, in my successes, encouraging me through my trials and for being there unconditionally.


I love you.

1 comments:

Dainon. said...

Thassa good girl.