Monday, November 8, 2010

Baptism Day

My sweet girl was baptized Saturday.
She was so nervous.
Even woke at 5 a.m. and couldn't, wouldn't go back to sleep.
Read 2 books.
She has anticipated this days for the last 365.
SO excited.
I learn from her.
When she met with the Bishop a few week prior and he asked
why she wanted to be baptized.
He answer was quick and simple,
"Because Jesus was."
Isn't that why we all should do things?
Because He did?
Everything will ultimately be aligned in my life
if I do as He did,
live as He would.
Lesson learned.
Thank you, my Alli.
You are beautiful.

4 comments:

tracie said...

Love it. What a sweet girl.

Robert and Kristen said...

She looks like a princess! So glad we could be there for her special day, even if we did cause a little drama!

Melissa and Jason said...

What a cute girl. Loved her answer.

Shawn said...

Wow! She is eight already?? She is such a beautiful young lady!