Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy 10th Anniversary


Happy Anniversary Mel! Wow, I can't believe it has been 10 years, where has the time gone? I want to tell you how much I love you and appreciate all that you do for me. Here are the top 10 things that I love about you.

1) You are Beautiful
2) Wonderful Mom
3) Spirituality - you love the gospel
4) You like to stay active - Triathalon, biking, etc...
5) You think of me and the kids before anything else
6) You make our home beautiful
7) You push me to be a better person
8) Beautiful smile
9) You love a good deal
10)You put up with me and all of my issues

I love you! Thanks for all you do. I look forward to many more years with you.

Love, Todd

7 comments:

Amberlynn said...

10 years! Congratulations! I agree with everything Todd wrote. You are such an incredible person; so loving and beautiful (inside and out). You have such a sweet hubby to post about you. Love you cuz!

Robert and Kristen said...

I was thinking about you earlier and it doesn't seem like it has been 10 years! You two are so perfect for each other and you have beautiful and amazing kids as well. Mel, thanks for being a part of our crazy family, we love you.
Kristen

Morley Muse said...

Congratulations! How romantic Todd! I agree with everything you have said. You guys are wonderful. I'm so glad you have each other and that you are family. Love you both. Nicole

Curtis J. Morley said...

Nice Job Todd. You nailed it.

Ten years is awesome. May you be granted many more here on earth and forever in Heaven.

We are so grateful for you. We can't express our appreciation. We love you.

Melinda said...

Yea! Congratulations! Now you need to find a good one for me...after we find one for Melissa of course!

Shawn said...

Congrats, you old married couple! Welcome to the ten year club!! If it's possible, marriage gets even better after the ten year mark.

CMTASK said...

Todd, that is awesome! Happy Anniversary you two! I can't believe how fast ten years can fly! We are coming up on ten years in May. We look back and are amazed at the tremendous life changes that have happened in that time. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!