Thursday, October 9, 2008

Shoo Fly!



So this afternoon I got in the car and had just gotten the boys buckled. We started to leave, when I noticed a pesky fly in our car, the one that likes to buzz right into your face every two seconds. I flicked my hand across my face and said, "SHOO FLY!" and I heard Andrew's small voice from the back sing, "don't bother me." I glanced back, smiled and decided to play his game:
Me: "Shoo fly!"
Drew: "Don't bother me."
Me: "Shoo fly. . . "
Drew: "Don't bother me."
Me: "Shoo fly. . ."
Drew: "Don't bother me."
Me: "For I belong. . ."
Drew: "To bumblebee!"
I laughed hysterically, while Drew looked at me a smiled, totally unaware of what was so amusing, but perfectly content with the fact that it was his fault that I was laughing.

4 comments:

Shawn said...

Kids say the cutest things! I hope Heaven is keeping track of all the cute things our kids say, because there are just to many to record ourselves!

Melinda said...

I love how adorable kids are!

Melissa and Jason said...

I may be a bit partial...but he is pretty dang cute. I love all of the cute things he says...he has a lot of great one liners...you could write a book.

Kilee said...

that is so cute