Saturday, November 15, 2008

S.T.L. = Share the Love

Anyone who knows me knows how much I LOVE a good deal, so I've decided I'm going to start posting my good deal findings so I can "share the love" with those I love, aka all of you! It seems I find at least one good deal a day and sometimes multiple good deals, so check back often. I'm not sure if I will put them on a sidebar or just as a new post--I'll experiment.
For those of you who look at my blog TODAY and TODAY only, my deal is found at Amara Day Spa, my favorite spa for services when and if I have extra change. It is an awesome spa in Lindon. You can check out their website. But starting this morning, they are taking appointments for free services for their Christmas Open House on Dec. 5& 6. Free services include 20 min massage, glitter toes, waxings, makeovers, brow/lash tints, etc. So, I just scheduled myself a free 20 min massage! Can't beat that! Go to their website and click on the Christmas Open House, but call asap because it has been busy and hard to get through, but keep trying! The receptionist said there were still several appointments available. Loving FREE, FREE!!!

0 comments: