Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday's STL

So here's my Sunday STL (Share-the-Love). Still haven't figured out if I'm going to do a sidebar, but until I do, I'll just add a new post.
Many of you around here know, but in case you missed it, Smith's Marketplace just opened up down Highland Drive in Lehi and I think it's my new favorite store! Well for their grand opening, and until Tuesday, you can get a gallon of milk (any quantity) for $.99, ground beef for $1.49 and pound, many $.50 items if you buy 10 like 3L bottles of Arrowhead water, 10-count box of hot chocolate (can you say neighbor gifts?) and many other hot items. They also are doubling their gas rewards until Tuesday as well, so you could earn up to .30 off per gallon. Last I checked it was at $1.99, so you could potentially get gas for $1.69 per gallon. When's the last time gas was that low?
There many other sweet deals throughout the store, so it might be worth a jaunt over there sometime in the next 2 days! (Oh, and their sushi is yummy, if you are sushi-lover like me! Try their samples!)

5 comments:

Amberlynn said...

Hi Mel! These are great deals! How do you find em? I have a suggestion for you, create a new blog called Share the Love and put that link on your side bar. That way you can save this blog for family posts. Use the link option for your sidebar and paste in your new blog url, then you can name the link share the love in the place where you can name it something. Does that make sense? Great idea. I know I like reading what you find.

Mel said...

Amberlynn, funny, because I thought a lot about this through the night and decided to do just that, but didn't know how, but with the guru (YOU!) you walked me right through it! So, readers, look for the new blog coming soon! Thanks Amberlynn-cousins are the best!

Haley said...

Hi Melody, we were just out by that new Smith's on Saturday. Is that near your new place? We are very interested in this area...if it's near you, I may have some questions for you. Too bad I didn't know about these good deals when were there!

Ashcraft Family said...

Thanks for sharing the deals Melody! I'm always for a bargain on my stretched budget!

Amber Bonner said...

I went on Monday. . . and then back again today, to stock up even more. I think I am going to be happy to have that store open!