Tuesday, March 15, 2011

6 years ago. . .

This little stinker turns 6 today. There are days he drives me batty, but gosh darn it, I love him. He is sensitive, a tease, lover of sugar, the classic clown, oh and did I mention he's a tease? This kid has us in stitches all day long, not only by what he does, but what he says. Today he was SO THIRSTY and after he guzzled down a glass of water, he said, "Mom, it only took 2 globs of water and now it's gone!" (--pretty sure he meant gulps, but hey, that's my boy--always mixing up his words and I love it!) He lives to make people laugh and if you don't believe me, just watch the video.
Happy Birthday little Drewby--we love you crazy!

4 comments:

David and Jana said...

Happy Birthday Andrew! Can't believe you are six years old today. Hope it is great!!

Adam and Jana said...

Happy Birthday to your handsome little boy! Maybe one day he will marry one of my little girls.....:) Hey a mom can wish can't she? Hard to believe how fast our kiddos are growing up!

tracie said...

I love the picture with the underwear on his head. We love that boy. So sweet.

Robert and Kristen said...

Happy Birthday to our little Andrew! Hard to believe they are already 6 years old! Loved the video, brings back so many memories!