Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Turnback Tuesday

It seems like yesterday that she looked like this.
10 years her senior, I remember taking her as mine.
I did her hair.
Fed her.
Changed her diaper.
Played,
held,
danced
and sang to her.
We even made up our own "secret sister" language.
And she laughed.
A lot.
It is still pretty darn contagious.

Now this little lady is getting married in 15 days.
To a pretty swell fellow.
He is "goofy" yet sweet
She is a Disney enthusiast
They are perfect for one another.
Here is a shot from Missy, who is doing her wedding photos.
Didn't she do great?
Can't wait to see the rest.


Congrats Lacey and Jonathan!
I love you forever.

2 comments:

tracie said...

Yes. Didn't Missy do a great job!

Missy said...

So funny! I literally JUST finished editing all the rest of her pictures. Yeah, she is great and so is he and I'm excited to do their wedding in 15 days??? Yikes!!